Wednesday, May 28, 2014

IVF Week 2 (Take 2)

I went to the Doctor yesterday and I have lots of follies again and my estrogen level is much lower than it was last month which is a plus! I was only on 100u of Follistim and 5u of Lupron. The nurse called me yesterday evening and my Dr. has dropped me down to 25u of Follistim for Tuesday and Wednesday and will most probably bump me up again on Thursday just to keep my levels in check. We are looking at a retrieval date around the beginning of next week which is my birthday so hopefully it will bring me good luck. I go back to the Dr. tomorrow for another ultrasound and blood work so fingers crossed and praying that we will actually make it to the retrieval date this time. Please keep my Husband and I on your prayer list!

No comments:

Post a Comment